Amenities & Services
SpringBrook Community offers amenities designed to assist our residents in maintaining independence, freedom, companionship, and safety. These services are provided respectfully with attention to detail by our devoted, well-trained care team. Our goal is to promote vitality and a renewed engagement with life.
We are pleased to offer the following amenities and services throughout our community:
- Nursing cares, personal cares and supportive cares (Additional services available)
- Three meals a day served in our attractive dining areas
- Pets are welcome! (pending approval)
- Wireless Call System
- Electronic medication and charting system
- Wander Guard System available for select residents to meet memory needs
- 24 Hour awake staffing
- Utilities including electricity, heat, air conditioning, water, cable TV & wireless internet
- Garages & outdoor parking
- Kitchenettes (select models)
- Individual secured mailboxes
- Laundry rooms (free of charge)
- Weekly housekeeping and bed linen service
- Heated therapeutic swimming pool available to residents and family members
- Fitness Center with scheduled exercise classes
- Wellness Checks
- Recreational and social opportunities
- Chapel (all local clergy welcome)
- Spa Rooms complete with jetted, soaking tubs
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Monthly visits from the Onalaska Public Library
- Private gathering room for family events (reservation required)
SpringBrook offers three chef-inspired meals daily. Meals are prepared in-house with care and served directly to our residents, allowing them time to relax and enjoy. Friends and family are welcome to join us for meals for a small fee and at least 24-hours notice.
SpringBrook offers an extensive activities program sure to entice you! We have a full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator who works with our resident family in developing the monthly Activity Calendar. We offer a wide variety of events and gatherings. Some of our most popular are:
- Art and Cooking Projects
- Card Games (Poker, Bridge, 500, etc)
- Wii Bowling
- Movies in the Theater
- Monthly Wal-Mart trips
- Music by various artists, several times per month
- Many more!
As you can see, there are many things to keep you busy at SpringBrook! You may participate in as many or as few activities as you like. See Janelle for more information.
The Wellness Program is dedicated to maintaining the quality of life for SpringBrook residents. We focus on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual welfare of the entire resident family.
(All activities are optional and subject to change based on Resident’s needs)
- Therapeutic Exercise Classes
- Pet Therapy
- Recreational Activities scheduled daily
- Podiatrist visits for foot care
- Musical Entertainment
- Bingo & Cards
- Swimming in our heated, indoor pool
- Weekly chair yoga classes
- Blood pressure and weight checks
Our Salon offers a variety of services and is open one day each week. A resident may make their appointment through the receptionist. Salon services are not included in the cost of living package.
SpringBrook residents are offered the opportunity to participate in group fitness classes multiple times per week. Classes are facilitated by UW-La Crosse OT and PT students. Not only is this a wonderful way to maintain strength and balance, but it’s also a terrific social event! Nu-Step machines are available for residents to use independently.
Our theater is equipped with a large screen and surround sound. Movies and documentaries can be enjoyed in comfort, complete with popcorn! This room also hosts various ecumenical services throughout the week.
Heated Therapy Pool
SpringBrook is proud to offer a therapy pool that is kept at 92 degrees. Group water aerobics is offered weekly. The surrounding community also enjoys the pool through the Warm Water Therapy Program. Please contact our Life Enrichment Coordinator at 608-793-5122 for more information on this program.